Visit Boudoir Betty's website

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Read The Latest Yelp Review

5.0 star rating
3/21/2014

I bought an Amazon Local voucher on a whim when I couldn't think of anything for my husband for our anniversary.  Girly is not really my thing, and sexy is something I've never really identified with, but Michelle and her mom brought it out in me - in a big way!  I grabbed my sexiest lingerie and
tried to channel my inner burlesque dancer.  I will say it is surprisingly awkward to look that sexy.  I had more than a few cramped muscles at the end of the shoot.  The pictures turned out fabulous though.  My husband was speechless!  I also have to give a special thanks to Michelle for giving me the pictures the same night since I cut it so close to our anniversary.  It was a bit expensive for a gift, but totally worth it for the empowerment I felt seeing myself in a new way.
Crystal J.
Check out Michele's Boudoir Pricing Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment