Visit Boudoir Betty's website

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Looking For A Super Hot Valentine's Day Gift For Your Man?

With Valentine's day just around the corner my schedule is almost completely booked. Get in while you can! It's a terrific idea but time is running out and my schedule is filling up as I write this. The effect of a personalized session at Boudoir Betty's on a relationship is akin to a sip of ambrosia. You'll feel special, romantic, sexier, loved, cherished and appreciated like never before! You will be amazed at how romantic you'll both feel when you see the exquisite images I can create for you. You can be as demure or devilish as you like; I tailor each Boudoir Betty's session to the individual client. I will direct you and help you choose the most  flattering poses imaginable.  Complete your session by getting your makeup and hair done to perfection and a select wardrobe designed to set any mood you wish. When you call we can discuss my availability and set up a time for your Boudoir Betty's shoot that is perfect for your schedule. But be advised: time is running out for me to help you create that perfect Valentine's Day gift so get in touch with me before all spots are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment